Soothes the brain & nervous system
Soothes the brain & nervous system
PetAlive EaseSure-S for Symptoms of Pet Seizures
Natural supplement for nervous system balance and common seizure symptoms in pets.
- Herbal supplement for brain and nervous system functioning in cats and dogs.
- Supports managing common symptoms of seizures, epilepsy and stress-induced episodes.
- Natural tonic promotes calm or stimulated nerves as needed.
- Supports an overactive nervous system and promotes stability.
- Reduces involuntary muscle movements and twitching.
Natural Treatment for Common Symptoms of Pet Seizures
PetAlive EaseSure is a 100% safe and effective, non-addictive, herbal supplement. Formulated by PetAlive's team of experts in natural medicine to promote brain and nervous system functioning in dogs and cats, EaseSure supports symptoms commonly associated with epilepsy, seizures, or stress-related episodes in pets with overactive nervous systems.
EaseSure contains a scientifically chosen selection of ingredients known to support soothed nerves and your pet's natural equilibrium. Using a unique, therapeutic blend of passion flower, skullcap, wild oat seed, and ashwagandha in a concentrated liquid formula, EaseSure provides support for nervous system health, stability, and brain functioning in dogs and cats.
EaseSure is vegetarian-friendly, Kosher-certified, and contains no artificial colors, preservatives, or added gluten. Available in liquid tincture form, serving can be adjusted to suit pets of all sizes. It is also easy to administer, as EaseSure can be dropped and mixed in water or administered (via squirt or spoon) directly into the back of the mouth. EaseSure can be easily and safely paired with PetCalm, a homeopathic medicine for symptoms of nervousness and anxiety in dogs and cats.
To ensure the safety of EaseSure and provide the highest quality, most effective product, PetAlive uses only Premium Whole Herb manufacturing. This process excludes the use of any chemical solvents during extraction and maintains the balance and harmony of the whole herb. All PetAlive products are manufactured in FDA-registered, cGMP-certified facilities.
Symptoms of Pet Seizures
Seizures, neurological disorders caused by abnormal electrical disturbances in the brain, or epilepsy, can affect both dogs and cats, and can be extremely frightening to witness for pet owners. When a seizure occurs, neurons in the brain send and receive electrical impulses in the body that interfere with normal brain processes.
This can result in your pet experiencing loss of muscle control, confusion, disorientation, paddling their feet, salivating, urinating, or defecating themselves. Seizures can last anywhere from a few minutes to suffering a few episodes within a 24-hour period.
There are a number of potential causes of seizures in cats and dogs, including hereditary traits and infections. Stress-induced episodes can be triggered by events such as trips to the vet, changes in routine, new family members introduced to the household, or even thunderstorms.
Nervous system health and functioning also plays an important role in supporting systemic harmony and normal electrical balance in dog and cat brains.
EaseSure contains the following ingredients in therapeutic dosage: Passion flower, Skullcap, Ashwagandha and Wild Oats. Inactive ingredients include Vegetable Glycerin and Deionized Water.
- Wild crafted Passion Flower Herb is an herb used to soothe the nerves and support the routine equilibrium of the nervous system. The active ingredients in this herb include flavonoids, cyanogenic glycosides, alkaloids and saparin. Passiflora has also stood up well to clinical studies which support its traditional usage as a soothing and moderating herb.
- Certified Organic Skullcap Herb is an herbal tonic that has been traditionally used to ease non-debilitating feelings of being 'overwhelmed'. It has well-known carminative properties, helping to support the natural equilibrium normally present in the mind and contributing to the maintenance of a healthy attitude and 'even keel'. Active ingredients include flavonoids, tannins, bitter, volatile oil and minerals.
- Certified Organic Ashwagandha Root (fresh) is a plant that has been used for more than 3,000 years in Ayurvedic medicine to balance the nervous system. The root and berry are used to make medicine containing natural compounds that may help calm the brain, decrease inflammation and relieve trouble sleeping. It is also used as an "adaptogen" to help the body cope with daily stress.
- Certified Organic Wild Oat Seed (fresh) is a mild herb used to support the nervous system and thwart mild depression, anxiety and stress. This herb is also used to address nervous exhaustion, general weakness and insomnia, and to support withdrawal from addictions such as nicotine.
Inactive ingredients: Vegetable Glycerin, Deionized Water.
Indications for use
Natural medicine to promote brain and nervous system functioning in dogs and cats, EaseSure supports symptoms commonly associated with epilepsy, seizures, or stress-related episodes in pets with overactive nervous systems.
Administration and dosage
Administer (squirt or spoon) directly into the back of the mouth 2-3 times daily as follows:
Cats: 2-3 drops.
Dogs under 20 lbs: 2-3 drops.
Dogs 20-50 lbs: 5-8 drops.
Dogs over 50 lbs: 0.25 mL.
EaseSure can also be used concurrently with PetCalm.