VetraSeb CeraDerm TRIS Flush
Antiseptic cleansing of skin & ears
VetraSeb CeraDerm TRIS Flush is a gentle antiseptic solution for cleaning ears and skin. Ketoconazole has an antifungal effect against yeasts and fungi, while TRIS aids in the breakdown of bacterial cell walls. VetraSeb CeraDerm TRIS Flush contains ingredients that moisturize and soothe the skin. They also provide the necessary building blocks for restoring skin barrier integrity and support the skin's natural immune system. For use on dogs and cats only
Features and benefits:
- Triple ceramide complex = targeted skin barrier repair
- Avenanthramides = better inflammation control improves skin hydration
- Strong antibacterial and antifungal activity
Inactive Ingredients: Water, SD Alcohol 40-B, Nonoxynol-9, Disodium EDTA, Tromethamine, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernal Extract, Glycerin, Ceramide EOP, Ceramide EOS, Ceramide NP, Potassium Sorbate, Methylisothiazolinone.
Indications for use
For use on dogs or cats for the antiseptic cleansing of skin and ears.
Administration and dosage
Apply twice a day or as directed by your veterinarian. Moisten absorbent material with solution and gently wipe the area to clean and remove debris. Repeat as necessary until clean. Wash hands after use.
Ask your veterinarian which of these protocols is best for your pet.
- Moisten a cotton ball with solution and place in entrance of ear canal; OR
- Hold the ear flap upwards and fill with solution. Then, gently massage the base of the ear for 60 seconds. Remove cotton ball (if used) and allow pet to shake its head. Gently wipe away debris and excess solution with a clean cotton ball. Wash hands after use.