PetAlive Skin & Coat Tonic
Promotes skin health & shiny coats
PetAlive Skin and Coat Tonic for Shiny & Glossy Fur
Natural supplement for cat and dog skin health and shiny, glossy coats.
- Herbal supplement supports shiny, healthy coats and skin for cats and dogs.
- Maintains hair shaft and follicles; promotes skin health and vitality.
- Promotes glossy, shiny coats.
- Supports 'show pets' before competitive events.
- Supports liver, kidney, and thyroid functioning, plus immune system health.
Symptoms of Dog & Cat Skin Problems
The skin is the largest organ of the body. Flexible and waterproof, it performs several important roles, including acting as a barrier, regulating influence between the outside environment and the controlled environment within our pets' bodies, as well as supporting the liver, kidneys, and intestines.
An animal's skin is susceptible to many conditions, including itchiness, rashes, flea bites, dryness, dandruff, and wounds. Skin problems are common in a variety of dog and cats.
Going hand-in-hand with our pet's skin is their coat. Shiny, healthy coats are regarded as a sign of health and vitality in cats and dogs. However, without proper care, the coat of any animal may become lackluster, brittle, and may even begin to fall out.
While many factors influence a healthy coat, nutrition is crucial. The right balance of protein, carbohydrates, and minerals can go a long way to help keeping your pet's coat healthy. Proper grooming for dogs and cats alike also plays a big factor. To remove matted, tangled longer hair, you may try using a special comb. Grooming brushes will help to remove dead surface hair and dead skin cells, also helping to distribute natural oil on the coat.
Natural Treatment for Common Symptoms of Dog & Cat Skin Problems
PetAlive Skin and Coat Tonic is a 100% safe and effective, non-addictive, natural herbal supplement. Formulated by PetAlive's team of experts in natural medicine to promote skin health and shiny, glossy coats for dogs and cats, Skin and Coat Tonic supports hair shaft and follicle health, and skin vitality.
Skin and Coat Tonic contains a scientifically chosen selection of herbs known to support shiny coats, especially for 'show pets' before competitive events. Using a unique, therapeutic blend of herbal ingredients horsetail, bladderwrack, dandelion,spirulina and Fo-ti in a concentrated capsule formula, Skin and Coat Tonic provides support for liver, kidney, and thyroid functioning, as well as immune system health in pets.
Skin and Coat Tonic is vegetarian-friendly, Kosher-certified, and contains no artificial colors, preservatives, or added gluten. Available in convenient capsule form, serving size can be adjusted to suit pets of all sizes. It is also easy to administer, as Skin and Coat Tonic can be swallowed whole or opened and its dried herb contents mixed with food or a treat. Skin and Coat Tonic can be easily and safely paired with Immunity and Liver Support, an herbal supplement for immune system maintenance and liver functioning in dogs and cats.
To ensure the safety of Skin and Coat Tonic and provide the highest quality, most effective product, PetAlive uses only Premium Whole Herb manufacturing. This process excludes the use of any chemical solvents during extraction and maintains the balance and harmony of the whole herb. All PetAlive products are manufactured in FDA-registered, cGMP-certified facilities.
Skin and Coat Tonic is a 100% herbal formula and contains the following ingredients: Certified Organic Horsetail, Certified Organic Bladderwrack, Certified Organic Dandelion, Certified Organic Spirulina, and Selectively Imported Fo-Ti Root.
- Certified Organic Horsetail Herb has been widely used in Western and Chinese herbalism for many centuries. This herb provides tissue support due to its high silica content. Silica is essential in the maintenance of healthy skin, bones, claws and fur. It is the main component in all connective body tissues, including the myelin sheaths around nerve cells and the membranes of the brain and spinal cord. It also contains health promoting compounds called sterols.
- Certified Organic Dandelion Leaf is also a source of vitamins and minerals, including Vitamin A, D, C, various B vitamins, iron, lecithin, silicon, potassium, magnesium, zinc and manganese. It has also been researched for its ability to soothe the skin.
- Certified Organic Spirulina is a single celled microorganism found in the sea and is widely used as a source of chlorophyll. Widely used for its nutritive properties, Spirulina contains protein, vitamins (including B12 and folic acid) and carotenoids. This sea algae has been used for thousands of years to support energy, the immune system and liver functioning, as well as all-around systemic health.
- Certified Organic Bladderwrack Thallus is a sea vegetable that is a concentrated source of minerals, including iodine, potassium, magnesium, calcium and iron. Regular use will also support skin and coat condition via thyroid support.
- Imported Fo-Ti Root.
Inactive Ingredients: Vegetable Cellulose.
Indications for use
Natural medicine to promote skin health and shiny, glossy coats for dogs and cats, Skin and Coat Tonic supports hair shaft and follicle health, and skin vitality.
Administration and dosage
Skin and Coat Tonic capsules may be given whole or opened and the contents mixed with food or a treat, depending on your pet's size and preferences. You may find that it is easier and more convenient to open the capsule and mix the contents with wet food or a small treat.
For a quick 'beauty boost', an occasional 2-3 week course is recommended.
Skin and Coat Tonic may also be used indefinitely on a daily basis.
Cats: 1/2 capsule twice daily.
Dogs under 20 lbs: 1/2 capsule twice daily.
Dogs 20-50 lbs: 1 capsule twice daily.
Dogs over 50 lbs: 1-2 capsules twice daily.
For additional support, Skin and Coat Tonic can be used concurrently with Immunity and Liver Support to promote healthy immune system and liver functioning.