Pivetal Suffusion C Wipes
Antiseptic wipes with chlorhexidine & climbazole
and has been
Pivetal Suffusion C Wipes have an antibacterial and antifungal formula for antiseptic skin cleansing. Moisturize, calm, and support the skin barrier with the use of ceramides and avenanthramides.
- Ceramide complex EOS (1), NP (3), EOP (9)
- Avenanthramides provide antioxidant benefits
- Colloidal oatmeal helps soothe and cleanse seborrheic dermatitis
- Supports the skin’s natural immune system
- Provides building blocks for renewed skin barrier integrity
Chlorhexidine gluconate 3%, climbazole 0.5%.
Inactive ingredients: Water, Propylene Glycol, Polysorbate-80, Benzyl Alcohol, Poloxamer 184, Laureth-23, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract, Glycerin, Ceramide EOP, Ceramide EOS, Ceramide NP, Potassium Sorbate, Fragrance.
Indications for use
For use on dogs or cats with bacterial or fungal skin infections that are responsive to chlorhexidine or climbazole.
Administration and dosage
Wipe the targeted area 1 to 3 times daily, or use as directed by your veterinarian. Do not allow the animal to lick the treated area. Do not reuse wipes. Wash hands after use.