Effipro Plus for Dogs
Flea & tick spot treatment for dogs
Effipro Plus Topical Solution for Dogs and Puppies is for convenient, quick-acting, long-lasting, effective control of fleas, ticks and chewing lice.
Only for dogs and puppies 8 weeks old or older with 5 convenient dose sizes for dogs weighing from 5 to 132 lbs.
Effipro Plus Topical Solution for Dogs and Puppies contains:
- Fipronil 9.78%
- Pyriproxyfen 2.94%
Other ingredients: 87.28%
Indications for use
Effipro Plus Topical Solution for Dogs and Puppies:
- Kills newly emerged adult fleas prior to egg-laying.
- Kills fleas that may transmit bartonellosis.
- Kills fleas that may cause Flea Allergy Dermatitis (FAD) or flea-bite anemia.
- Kills all stages of Brown dog ticks, American dog ticks, Lone Star ticks, and Deer ticks (that may transmit Lyme disease, Rocky Mountain Spotted Fever, babesiosis, ehrlichiosis, anaplasmosis and cytauxzoonosis).
- Chewing lice infestations are rapidly eliminated.
Administration and dosage
Remove one applicator from packaging. Hold applicator upright and remove cap.
Invert cap and place other end back onto applicator tip. Push cap down to break seal. Remove cap prior to treatment application.
Part dogs’s hair between shoulder blades until skin is visible. Place applicator tip directly against exposed skin. Deposit entire contents by squeezing the applicator at a single site on dog’s skin.
Ensure that Effipro Plus Topical Solution for Dogs and Puppies is not applied superficially on dog's hair.