Joint support supplement
Tandem Oral is a nutritional supplement for horses.
Each 20 gram supplied scoop of Tandem Oral contains:
- Hyaluronic acid 25 mg
- Chondroitin sulfate 500 mg
- N-Acetyl-D-glucosamine 500 mg
Tandem Oral guaranteed analysis:
- Crude protein, minimum 16.0%
- Crude fat, minimum 16.0%
- Crude fiber, maximum 8.0%
Tandem Oral Ingredients:
- Rice Bran, Pasteurized Spray Dried Whole Eggs, Glucosamine, Chondroitin sulfate, Calcium proteinate, Magnesium proteinate, Manganese proteinate, Methylsulfonylmethane, Hyaluronic Acid, Artificial Flavor.
Indications for use
Tandem Oral is a support for the maintenance of joint health that:
- Helps maintain joint health in young and developing horses, as well as senior horses
- Supports joint health during training and competition
- Should be used in conjunction with Polyglycan Sterile Solution to support the joint function
- Can be sprinkled on food or given directly
Tandem Oral may be used in:
- Young and developing horses
- To support joint health during training and competition
- To help maintain mobility in senior horses
Administration and dosage
- Feed one scoop of Tandem Oral twice daily for 30 days.
- Finish remainder of product at 1 scoop per day level.
- Maintenance or Ongoing Support: 1 scoop per day.