recommend this product
Quality service and price are A++
Best place to order ivermectin! It works great and is shipped fast! Buy it here! You will not be disappointed!
Provides effective treatment and control of large strongyles, small strongyles, pinworms, roundworms (ascarids). hairworms, neck threadworms, large-mouth stomach worms, and bots in horses.
Benefits of DuraMectin Paste for Horses:
- Kills important internal parasites, including bots and the arterial stages of S.vulgaris, with a single dose
- Safe to use in horses of all ages, including mares at any stage of pregnancy
- Stallions may be treated without adversely affecting their fertility
- Provides the broadest spectrum parasite control available. Kills 35 species and stages combined of worms and bots
- Allows horses to reach their full potential by providing effective, safe parasite protection
- Convenient, easy-to-use syringe allows for fast, fool-proof application
Each syringe contains: Ivermectin 1.87%.
Indications for use
DuraMectin Paste is indicated for the treatment and control of large strongyles, small strongyles, pinworms, roundworms (ascarids). hairworms, neck threadworms, large-mouth stomach worms and bots in horses.
Administration and dosage
This syringe contains sufficient paste to treat one 1250 lb horse at the recommended dose rate of 91 mcg ivermectin per lb (200 mcg/kg) body weight. Each weight marking on the syringe plunger delivers enough paste to treat 250 lb body weight.
- While holding plunger, turn the knurled ring on the plunger 1/4 turn to the left and slide it so the side nearest the barrel is at the prescribed weight marking.
- Lock the ring in place by making a 1/4 turn to the right.
- Make sure that the horse’s mouth contains no feed.
- Remove the cover from the tip of the syringe.
- Insert the syringe tip into the horse’s mouth at the space between the teeth.
- Depress the plunger as far as it will go, depositing paste on the back of the tongue.
- Immediately raise the horse’s head for a few seconds after dosing.