PetAlive Parasite Dr.
Promotes digestive detox & functioning
PetAlive Parasite Dr. for Cat & Dog Digestive Detoxification
Herbal supplement for digestive functioning and detoxification in cats & dogs.
- Expels internal parasites.
- Restores digestive health after infection.
- Cleanses and detoxifies the blood while treating worms.
- Promotes digestive health and detoxification.
- Reduces yeast overgrowth in digestive tract.
- Supports immune system functioning.
What is Parasite Dr.?
PetAlive Parasite Dr. is a 100% herbal remedy specially formulated for the healthy and effective expulsion of internal parasites such as roundworm, hookworm and tapeworm.
Containing herbs especially chosen for their known anti-parasitic, antiseptic and bactericidal properties, Parasite Dr. can help to rid your pet of unhealthy infestations of internal parasites and cleanse its blood, while promoting digestive health and balance - all without the unwanted side effects sometimes associated with synthetic parasite medication.
Parasite Dr. also helps to cleanse the system and contains herbs with antifungal properties, thus helping to reduce systemic yeast infections which can compromise health and weaken immune functioning - thereby acting as a tonic for the entire digestive system!
Parasite Dr. is also an excellent companion to herbal Immunity and Liver Support, as it boosts resistance against diseases caused by parasites and improves immune system functioning. Used together, Parasite Dr. and Immunity and Liver Support can help expel internal parasites plus cleanse and detoxify the blood for the continued health of your pet!
The formula remains true to the full spectrum method of herbal extraction, ensuring the bioavailability and balance of all the active ingredients contained in the remedy. This manufacturing method also significantly reduces the likelihood of side effects and ensures that all active ingredients are in perfect balance.
All PetAlive products are manufactured in FDA-registered, GMP-certified facilities under the supervision of an expert team of herbalists, naturopaths, homeopaths and responsible pharmacists.
Parasites and Your Pet
For cats and dogs, a number of internal parasites will produce no visible symptoms at all - or at least not at first. Other parasites such as the tapeworm will usually be visible in the animal's feces and in the hair or on the skin around the anus.
In some cases, apart from slight irritation, your pet may not be too concerned about a mild worm infestation. However, a number of internal parasites can be life-threatening. Some pets may even develop a hypersensitivity to worms, which can cause serious complications.
The Natural Way
Although a number of conventional de-worming treatments are very effective, most, if not all, are chemically-based and may be harmful to your pet in the long-term. Continual de-worming with conventional products may also weaken your pet's immune system.
Parasite Dr. is a herbal remedy based on a holistic approach to health, helping to address symptoms of and effectively expel internal parasites, promoting natural detoxification while supporting overall digestive health and balance. It can make all the difference without the risk of serious side effects.
Parasite Dr. is a 100% herbal formula and contains the following ingredients in therapeutic dosage: Cloves, Neem, Rue, and Wormwood.
- Certified Organic Wormwood Leaf is a very well respected herb in both Eastern and Western herbal medicine. It is an excellent digestive tonic and helps to cleanse the blood and digestive tract.
- Certified Organic Clove Bud contains strong detoxifying agents. Studies have even investigated this herb for its ability to discourage pests.
- Certified Organic Neem Leaf is a tree highly prized for making furniture, as its wood is worm resistant. For the same reason, it is a highly prized Ayurvedic medicine. Studies have investigated the properties of this to act as a natural repellant.
- Certified Organic Rue Herb has been used for centuries and is included in these Parasite protector capsules for its ability to promote digestive and systemic cleansing. Studies have also shown this herb to have a supportive action on cardiac health.
Inactive Ingredients: Vegetable Cellulose, Organic Rice Flour.
Indications for use
Herbal remedy specially formulated for the healthy and effective expulsion of internal parasites such as roundworm, hookworm and tapeworm. Parasite Dr. helps rid your pet of unhealthy infestations of internal parasites and cleanse its blood, while promoting digestive health and balance.
Administration and dosage
Parasite Dr. capsules may be given whole or opened. Can be given before or during mealtime.
Cats: 1/2 capsule twice daily.
Dogs under 20 lbs: 1/2 capsule twice daily.
Dogs 20-50 lbs: 1 capsule twice daily.
Dogs over 50 lbs: 1-2 capsules twice daily.
Continue for approximately three weeks. Repeat when necessary.
Not recommended for kittens and puppies under 6 months or very elderly animals unless under medical supervision. This formula is not safe for use during pregnancy, as several of the herbs are known to be uterine stimulants.