Ceragyn Uterine Infuse
All-purpose uterine lavage
Ceragyn Uterine Infuse is specifically formulated with Purifect Technology.
Ceragyn Uterine Infuse contains:
- Cholan-24-oic acid, 3,7,12-tris(3-amino-1-oxopropoxy)-octyl ester (3α,5β,7α,12α)- (Purifect™ Technology) 0.04%, Polysorbate 20, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Saline Solution (containing Sodium Chloride), Lactic Acid.
Indications for use
Ceragyn Uterine Infuse should be used during estrus and be administered no later than 24 hours prior to insemination. It may also be used post ovulation until the cervix has closed.
Administration and dosage
- Transfer 60ml (total content of bottle) of Ceragyn Uterine Infuse into sterile syringe.
- Aseptically administer the solution into the uterus using a sterile catheter or pipette.
- Administer by intrauterine instillation using strict aseptic technique.
- Keep out of reach of children. For animals only. To be used by or under direction of a licensed veterinarian. For intrauterine use only.